1. Easily identifiable miniatures (WYSIWYG).
2. Assembled, correctly painted and painted miniatures.
3. Be Polite.
4. You have fellow gamers, not enemies.
5. Ask the owner before touching other miniatures.
6. Always bring your own dice, stencils and tape measure.
7. Have your army list in a clean and comfortable to read form.
8. Have your rulebook and army book with you.
9. Be honest.
10. Leave your dice on the field until your opponent has seen them.
11. Collect the dice that did not pass.
12. Make clear announcements which miniatures do what with/to anything on the playing field.
13. Shake hands with your opponent before and after the game.